| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Covington, La in July is hot at 27.3 °C (81.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very, very hot with average high temperatures reaching 33.2 °C (91.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 21.3 °C (70.3 °F).
- In July the range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures is 11.9 °C (21.4 °F).
- The weather in July is slightly wettish. Around 165.1mm (6.5in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 13:40 long and the longest day is 14:07 long with an average length of 13:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Covington, La July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Covington, La, Usa
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Covington, La:
- Vicksburg, Mississippi, Usa - 171.8 kms (106.8 miles) NNW
- Jackson, Ms, Usa - 146.8 kms (91.3 miles) N
- Natchez, Ms, Usa - 147.2 kms (91.5 miles) WNW
- Amite, La, Usa - 57.3 kms (35.6 miles) WSW
- Baton Rouge/ La, Usa - 126.1 kms (78.4 miles) WSW
- New Orleans Audubon, La, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S
- New Orleans, Louisiana, Usa - 115.6 kms (71.8 miles) SSW
- Thibodaux, La, Usa - 155.4 kms (96.6 miles) SSW
- Houma, La, Usa - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) SSW
- Meridian, Mississippi, Usa - 189.7 kms (117.9 miles) NE
- Waynesboro, Ms, Usa - 146.1 kms (90.8 miles) NE
- Brookhaven City, Ms, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) N
- Mobile, Alabama, Usa - 170.7 kms (106.1 miles) ESE
- Pascagoula, Ms, Usa - 155 kms (96.3 miles) ESE